A friend and student tagged me in a FaceBook post yesterday:
“Omg! Just had the worst scare. I am at work. And the one year old that I am watching put this tiny black plastic thing in her mouth and was chocking on it. I thought at first she was chewing on her tongue. Because she does that a lot. But nope omg! That was super scary. Good thing. I had great CPR and first aid training! Nicole Goldstein
It was just so random her room is so baby proofed. It is so weird. That tiny little piece of plastic. We have no idea where it came from. But I stayed calm and just did what you taught me. And it worked! Thank you. It was very scary. But I knew by overreacting could be dangerous.”
We train in CPR and First Aid because these moments are common. They are always terrifying. Knowing what to do ahead of time, training against the possibility of the unthinkable can keep emergencies from turning into tragedies.
The skills we teach save children from choking, and adults from heart attack deaths. They help with cuts and scrapes and larger traumas. The skills you learn with us can help save the lives of those you hold dear.
Book a class with us today – firstname.lastname@example.org